Subway is one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. It is 50 years old and was founded by Fred Deluca. SubwayListens is one of Subway’s polls. The survey is essentially a survey method that collects data from a group of respondents to obtain information from a group of people.
This process involves asking questions in a questionnaire that can be answered online or offline. The SubwayListens survey conducted by the U-Bahn collects complaints, reviews, quality of food, services, etc. In this way, Subway can measure customer satisfaction with SubwayListens and compare it to the restaurant’s performance.
There are different areas in which the execution of the work must be supervised. However, doing this at the same time is a difficult process. Therefore, a SubwayListens investigation is underway to examine the performance of Subway and its employees, including many other factors.
To conduct the official investigation, certain procedures must be followed. However, prior to that, certain criteria/requirements are set for entry. If you do not meet the conditions, you will not be able to participate in the survey.
- Let’s take a look at the rules and requirements for completing the SubwayListens survey;
- You need a PC, tablet, or smartphone with a good internet connection.
- You cannot participate in this survey if you are from the following countries: United Arab Emirates, Bolivia, Venezuela, and Kuwait.
- The Subway customer survey does not allow employees to work in Subway restaurants and their immediate family members.
- You will need a valid receipt for your last visit to the metro.
- You must participate in the detailed survey within five days of your last visit to the metro.
- You must have a basic working knowledge of English to answer or assess the questions, and applicants must be at least 18 years old to take the survey.
- You must redeem the coupon code before the expiration date shown on the last page of the survey.
- You must write the offer code at the top of your receipt to redeem the free SubwayListens rewards.
- Limited offer per person and per visit.